[FilterScript] Rick Roll FilterScript [NOOB FRIENDLY]

can u look here? i remove reason and admin, i want put just " Sscarface has been rickroll'd."

and commands is still bug: when i rickroll a player they show to me my name.

look here:

Код:
CMD:rickroll(playerid, params[])
{
        if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) {
            new PlayerID; //The variable for the Player ID you put in for the player we want to Rick Roll.
            new str[128]; //Our variable for a message string.
			new pName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
            GetPlayerName(playerid, pName, sizeof(pName));
            if(sscanf(params, "us[64]", PlayerID)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "USAGE: /rickroll [playerid]"); //Tell SSCANF if the parameters/the syntax is written wrong to return a message (PlayerID and the reason used here)

if(!IsPlayerConnected(PlayerID)) //If the ID is wrong or not connected, return the message below:
            return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "Player is not connected!");

format(str, sizeof(str), "%s has been Rick Roll'd", pName); //format the string we've defined to send the message, playername and adminname are used to receive the information about the names
        	SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_MAGENTA, str); //Send the message we formatted with format using the str variable we declared/made.
        	PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(PlayerID, "http://www.geekspeakradio.us/jocofullinterview41.mp3"); //Play the Rick Roll song. (Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley.)
			GameTextForPlayer(PlayerID, "~p~You have been Rick Roll'd by an Admin!", 4000, 3); //Send a message to the players screen.
			SetPlayerHealth(PlayerID, 100.0); //Set the players health to %30.
		}
        return 1;
}

good work nice.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=408145 <-- Check this one out.. little less advanced >:P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson_Brooks
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice one :P
Good for troll/rp servers
No, I dislike the command for RP servers, Rp + Troll = Not an RP server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahF
Посмотреть сообщение
Ah, I'll take a look at it.
Found the problem, re-uploading.

Thanks.
i downloaded this one. it keeps saying player is not connected, when they are

Why not a song by Justin Bieber? This is event worse than an account ban. =)) The one who's listening will leave the server crying. =))

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiTaL_AnGeL
Посмотреть сообщение
Why not a song by Justin Bieber? This is event worse than an account ban. =)) The one who's listening will leave the server crying. =))
I might change it soon, I've been extremely busy lately and don't have time for scripting.

nice script

Stolen from user "Sellize"

No, it isn't stolen. Please show the code then, if you think so.