Server restarting... Or you have been banned from this server.

I started my server, and for some of players (not all, only some) often shows that server is restarting or you have been banned from this server. But I don't use default Ban(playerid) function, I use only my own functions. Where can be problem?

This has nothing to do with your script, it is a known sa:mp glitch, just tell them to relog.

But so much players say that for me... They tell me that in other servers they don't have such bugs. Where can be problem?

It cannot be fixed manually. (No known fix has been found yet)
Until SA-MP Developers can fix it themselves, or an alternative is found, we have no option but to ignore it and stop ourselves being lazy. It's not that hard to relog...

But a lot of player get this error. And I get ir too, but in other servers I don't see these errors. Can it be caused by mysql?

I am sure its about your server.. just restart your server or shut it down for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vvolk
Посмотреть сообщение
But a lot of player get this error. And I get ir too, but in other servers I don't see these errors. Can it be caused by mysql?
Next time if you wonna restart your server make sure you kick all players from your server to prevent any bug like the samp ban bug

I always kicking all players from server before I restart it, but when players get this error, I don't restarting server, it Works fine... Some players usually get this.

It's SAMP bug, on some server/GM it happen, just try to relog and relog