Run time error 8: "Heap underflow"

Hello everybody! I have a lot of strange errors shown by crashdetect plugin. If I start my server on my computer (Windows 7 OS) server works fine and I don't see any errors in server-log.txt file. But if I put my server to my host (VPS. centos 6 OS) I have a lot of errors shown by crashdetect plugin. I can't connect to server, but I works. In server-log.txt file I see a lot of errors like:

Код:
[11:05:51] [debug] Run time error 8: "Heap underflow"
[11:05:51] [debug]  Heap pointer (HEA) is 0xB7CD3D30, heap bottom (HLW) is 0x297660
[11:05:51] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[11:05:51] [debug] #0 00000008 in Float:operator-(Float:) (Float:oper=0.00000) at C:\Users\admin\las-venturas\pawno\include\float.inc:108
Can somebody say me how can I improve this? Because I need to start my server, but I can't do this. I tried a lot of methods. I using functions liko floatadd,floatmul to floats instead of operators like: +-*/, but it not helps. I using newest includes (float.inc,vehicles.inc etc.).

I fixed this problem. You just need to put mysql plugin first in server.cfg Like that:
Код:
plugins mysql.so streamer.so sscanf.so

******'s quote.

Quote:

This means that the compiler has detected that you are using more stack/heap space than is available. A lot of important information is stored on the stack, such as who called the current function, so PAWN knows where to return to. If you use too much memory, because of the way information is allocated, you can overwrite the stack information, returning to a random point in code and almost certainly crashing. At the very least you will get corrupted data where it's been overwritten by other data. When people get this message the standard advice is to use "#pragma dynamic", which is a workaround, not a fix - I find it very odd that something the size of YSI can not generate this error but people's tiny scripts can, don't you?

You can fix this problem by converting all floating points to integers.