MySQL strict mode enabled

Hello there,

I downloaded a gamemode and I requested a database by my hosting company, but when I configured everything.. I started the gamemode and I couldn't create an account. Problem is that the script is not created with strict mode enabled, and my hosting company refuses to disable it. My question is:

How can I convert the script so that it disable strict mode?

Thanks in advance,
Sidney.

No-one who can help me?

Nope, that doesn't work.. the server returns the following:

Quote:

#1227 - Access denied; you need the SUPER privilege for this operation

Isn't there another way to disable this, or do I need to change hosting company in order to make this work?
Thanks.

I never heard of strict mode or something..
It's not enabled on my gamemode nor the servers I host as far as i know..

What MYSQl plugin are you using?

I am using G-Stylezz MySQL plugin (I think it's outdated too).
Strict mode is for debugging I think, it's more strict returning warnings and errors someone told me, and the queries are not based and created for the strict mode, really weird. My experience with MySQL is 0%, I am learning it now.

Let me check a few things..
GStylezzz mysql plugin, was updated in June..
So, i don't think it's outdated..
Anyways, the problem is I can't find anything on the net about strict mode and sa-mp, maybe someone else knows more about it..
and, let's hope the one that does know much about it, looks to this thread.. i'm curious too.
Sorry I couldn't help you further :\

EDIT: maybe i can help..
which script did you download?
i can take a look at it, and maybe i can find something..
just a wild try, you never know

Well, thing is that it's not from my script I think. When I start my server on my localhost and with xampp, it works fine.. everything works fine, but when I update the script with the information of my hosting company, it refuses to work. And I got the script with plugins from my friend on a USB stick.

aah, now i get it, so the script doesn't have strict mode enabled, and that's what you want to achieve...
did you check the debug log already?

Found some information about strict mode:

Quote:

Strict mode controls how MySQL handles input values that are invalid or missing. A value can be invalid for several reasons. For example, it might have the wrong data type for the column, or it might be out of range. A value is missing when a new row to be inserted does not contain a value for a non-NULL column that has no explicit DEFAULT clause in its definition. (For a NULL column, NULL is inserted if the value is missing.)

Source: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/...-sql-mode.html
I can't find any weird errors in the logs, in the server_log.txt it says that ContractBy doesn't have a default value.

EDIT:

Yes belhot, that's what I get. This is the string:
Quote:

errorid: 1364 | error: Field 'ContractBy' doesn't have a default value | callback: OnQueryFinish | query: INSERT INTO players (Username, Password) VALUES('My_Name', 'hashed_password') | connection handle: 1 | resultid: 4 | extraid: 0

Yes, that's working for me. Thanks for your help.