Question about Streamer Natives (Incognito)

Hello Everyone

I was checking out all the native's of Incognito Streamer v2.6.1 ,There was some functions in which i had no idea to how am gonna use it and exactly what for.

Is there anyone who can explain me the usage of the native's below?

pawn Код:
native CreateDynamicCircle(Float:x, Float:y, Float:size, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1);
native CreateDynamicRectangle(Float:minx, Float:miny, Float:maxx, Float:maxy, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1);
native CreateDynamicSphere(Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:size, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1);
native CreateDynamicCube(Float:minx, Float:miny, Float:minz, Float:maxx, Float:maxy, Float:maxz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1);
native CreateDynamicPolygon(Float:points[], Float:minz = -FLOAT_INFINITY, Float:maxz = FLOAT_INFINITY, maxpoints = sizeof points, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1);
native AttachDynamicAreaToObject(areaid, objectid, type = STREAMER_OBJECT_TYPE_DYNAMIC, playerid = INVALID_PLAYER_ID);
native AttachDynamicAreaToPlayer(areaid, playerid);
native AttachDynamicAreaToVehicle(areaid, vehicleid);
Ill be real glad if someone will answer. Will be waiting eagerly.

Thank you
Ballu Miaa

its simple as that: a zone (2d or 3d in case its a cube/sphere) zone, attached to an object. imagine you got the "large fire" object spawned, with a dynamicsphere radius 5 - if a player gets closer than 5 units to the circle, then he will start sweatening. the advantage is the attachment of the zone, the streamer takes care for the moving/distancechecking-tp-player part.

So it is an advance version of GangZones is that so? Are these visible?

Thanks for the reply Babul.

ya it can be said as an advance version of GangZone or the Area thing with height but what you mean by visibility in the maP? if so then no as if i think they are to check wheather a player is near an area like admin area but with height like a cube