Looking for a pro with whom i can start a Roleplay server !!

Hey here its me Alvin i want to start over a samp Roleplay server so i want a guy who can help me out add me in skype if anyone of you are intrested [silvery.leon]

I doubt ANYONE would ever want to start a roleplay server for you. Why?:

1) Unprofessional, this font is unpleasant, size is unnecessary and the color is shit with these.
2) Wrong section, should post in Looking For a Scripter/Helper
3) Your grarmmar is shit, along with the non-needed capitals and needed capitals.
4) Can't even use punctuation, "Hey here its me Alvin"? Correct: "Hey, it's me, Alvin, and I want to start a SA-MP roleplay server".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred
Посмотреть сообщение

1) Unprofessional, this font is unpleasant, size is unnecessary and the color is shit with these.
3) Your grarmmar is shit, along with the non-needed capitals and needed capitals.
4) Can't even use punctuation, "Hey here its me Alvin"? Correct: "Hey, it's me, Alvin, and I want to start a SA-MP roleplay server".
Damn son... Well said and you beat me to it. I also agree with the statements you stated above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred
Посмотреть сообщение

I don't see any reason why I should write something like that. The part with the section is the only thing I can approve. If it's his kind of writing with blue characters and stuff, just let him do what he wants. The same counts for grammar. What if he doesn't know better? Ever thought about that? Not everyone has english as his mother toungue.

Now to the main topic: You can write me a PM, I will see what I can do.