Vehicle Selection / Buying system

Hey everyone I searched for a while for a a system where you can scroll through the vehicles and then select one using shift or whatever. Iv seen it in a few servers and I'm not entirely sure about creating it. That's why I wanted to find one to read over. I hope you get what I'm talking about. Basically I want to set it up for when a player is purchasing a vehicle. Instead of a dialog telling them prices and names, they can have a clear view of the vehicle they will be purchasing.
Any links to threads or information at all is greatly appreciated! Thanks so much.

Does anyone know anything about what I'm asking?
When your selecting a vehicle it changes the view to show the entire view
You use something like left and right arrow to change between different cars
when you'v selected one you press shift or whatever then it spawns it. Really
need this! I'm not asking for someone to code this for me, but if there is
something I can look at to see how i'ts done or if someone can put me on the
right path! Thanks heaps!

Too tired to go into explanation but hopefully with some thinking and trying you will learnl. Heres to get you started:
CreateVehicle - This one is obvious
PlayerSpectateVehicle - Used to set the players camera on the vehicle
OnPlayerKeyStateChange - Used for when the player presses a button to view the next car. And then shift to enter
PutPlayerInVehicle = So when the player presses shift it puts the player in the vehicle

Go from there. Cant help you anymore than that. Good luck

Thanks man I appreciate the help. I'll check it out after work tomorrow but for now goodnight.

So there are no examples or filterscripts etc that I could look at to get an idea of what I want?