Server Freezing Up

Hey Everyone,

Earlier on Today, Me And Nine Other's Were Roleplaying, When Suddenly The Server Froze Up. Nothing We Could Do. The Server Had To Restarted, Anyone Reason Why This Can Happen?

Thanks
Anthony

Server overload due to the reason that it is wasting much memory on the script resulting to use more memory than the server can handle, which results to the server to overload and restart, it sometimes crashes and doesn't get back on unless system administrators turn it back on for you.

Looks to be something causing your crash. contact the host.

Contact your host or i know what happened this is your script has many Warnings when you compile which the

server could not take load of and restarted and frozen this happened to my hosted tab server as well

This also can be due to infinite loops.

Sometimes your server can be frozen from it trying to access a file out of context, say you were trying to write "aux.txt" which is a system reference and you are on Windows. The script tells Windows to write the file, and it refuses to. So the script is stuck for what to do next, and doesn't process any commands.

Another issue you may be facing would be bad programming, your gamemode/filterscripts may be wrote incorrectly and may face major data usage. This could cause issues with plugins, NPCs or any other external libraries you may be using.

If all else fails, you can check your logs to see when the unexpected halt happened and you are also able to view who or what caused it. That fails? Contact your host about the issue, and they'll look into any issues with the server executables or plugins.