HELP plz

I'm wondering What script this is I've been in 3 RP servers with same script and i like it, but I cant find the GM though...

^And that have these in front of City Hall

raven's rp , maybe gfrp or maybe vortex

It looks very likely NG-RP script, but if you want to have a good server i recommend you creating your own game-mode because this won't take you long because there already are much better servers with the same game-mode.
I don't know if it's released or not, I've heard that It's not but someone was telling me it was and so on, but if you want to find it just search for NG-RP or next generation gaming,
I don't recommend you to use it tho because It won't get you many players I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranama
Посмотреть сообщение
It looks very likely NG-RP script, but if you want to have a good server i recommend you creating your own game-mode because this won't take you long because there already are much better servers with the same game-mode.
I don't know if it's released or not, I've heard that It's not but someone was telling me it was and so on, but if you want to find it just search for NG-RP or next generation gaming,
I don't recommend you to use it tho because It won't get you many players I think.
I know Ranama I am Horrible at scripting don't know how I learn though Im starting to learn the basics on my own for now I'm using GM scripts.

I think It's NGRP Ill run it and see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach7
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't thinks Its NGRP Ill run it though and see
Yes, I can confirm this is a NG:RP edit / NG:RP script.

The NG:RP script has been leaked out, through many of there developer(s) or Ex-Developers more or less,

The game-mode is kinda popular for the edits that have been created/made.

I've been player on NG-RP for over a year or so and It look exactly like it so i think it is or some re-made version of it becuse the stats/help function looks exactly like that on ng-rp

Thank you guys I am going to use it.