Buged clock - one ingame day is like 24 secs

Hi, i dunno why it does this but ingame on my server sometimes the clock is normal (24 mins for a day) and then it will go so fast its like 24 secs a day. All i have done is added the line to toggle the clock ingame so why is it bugging?

p.s how do i make it so its 1 hour for ingame day?

Is there anyone that knows how to fix this? its second thread ive had to make because no one answered :/

Just make a new clock, the other clock, i am not sure, is the single player clock...
If you just make your own clock with textdraws, you are sure it works
you can also search a clock filterscript or take it from another script(keep/add credits of the original creator)

hi thanks for a reply (at last) i dont want a filterscript as i want my gamemode to be 100% done by me and not released by me, i have little experience with textdraws apart from basic text ones so could you explain how i would do this?

well, you can use Zamarot's textdraw editor to make your own textdraws in-game..
after that, just set the textdraw string every 1 minute, with the gettime function.

I have to go now but i will edit my reply as soon as i come back

ok ill give it a go, never used the gettime function before so wish me luck lol

I have made the textdraw shown it etc works now i need to make it work and be synced it for every player

question: ive set the string to 10:00 and if i go in ongame... and put setworldtime or whatever to 10 it will stay at 10 all the time or will start at 10am?

No-one's replying because we need to see some codes.

pawn Код:
Textdraw0 = TextDrawCreate(539.000000, 18.000000, "10:00");
    TextDrawBackgroundColor(Textdraw0, -16776961);
    TextDrawFont(Textdraw0, 1);
    TextDrawLetterSize(Textdraw0, 0.789999, 2.799999);
    TextDrawColor(Textdraw0, 16711935);
    TextDrawSetOutline(Textdraw0, 1);
    TextDrawSetProportional(Textdraw0, 1);

Do you use timers? if so, show us them.