Tierra Robada Roleplay?

Hello SA-MP Forums,

I've been thinking lately about creating a new server that would be based in Tierra Robada. As far as I know, it has never been attempted before, and if it has, it has never succeeded. I think it could be fun and unique to be based in Tierra Robada as a lot could be roleplayed such as a poor country, communist government, etc. I'd like to get everyone's opinion before I begin. So, what do you think?

It has been attempted before, I've played it and I've liked it actually, but it usually doesn't attract big amounts of players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansish
View Post
It has been attempted before, I've played it and I've liked it actually, but it usually doesn't attract big amounts of players.
Right.....
It was cool, but don't do it.

Tierra Robada gives less attention to players. Less population aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genuine
View Post
Tierra Robada gives less attention to players. Less population aswell.
If you're speaking about the surroundings, we plan on putting together a mapping team which will then add houses, more scenery, etc.

Good idea, is unique.. havent seen any RP servers based MAINLY in tierra robada.

Good idea man, sounds like a great option for a RP server good luck with it

well i really though about it but another idea came to me saying make a new city big one away from other maps etc
so i am working on itxD

I like the area and if you can put a team together that can map some additions to it, then it can be great, still not so sure that it will attract player's.

NO MORE ROLEPLAYS