Server closed the connection ???

Hello today when i restarted the server it said Server cloes the connection not Server is restarting ...
Does someone knows why ?

Are you talking about that, when you join to your server, or is your game control panel the problem?

Im talking that when i restart the server it closes the connection.I want to restart the server.

If you are hosting server somewhere, you should open a support ticket and then they are able to help you.

Good to know: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=349089

If you are hosting in your own computer then we can help you.

Thank you.

Im hosting on my own PC

Okay! Do you restart your server in-game? When server restarts, it always re-load all things again and you should be in Los Santos beach when this happens. (Not you, camera is pointed). Does it close server connection and you need to open your server again? Do you see anything errors/warnings in your command prompt?

This occurs either because you get kicked or because rcon exit gets called.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
This occurs either because you get kicked or because rcon exit gets called.
First read then comment....

@thread : Im not restarting it ingame im just closing it from the [X] button in the top right corner and start it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeath
Посмотреть сообщение
First read then comment....

@thread : Im not restarting it ingame im just closing it from the [X] button in the top right corner and start it again
There is your issue. Since I now know you're home hosting it. When you click the [X] button on the server.bat,
it will close the server, (Server Closed Connection) since you directly closed it, not went into the .bat and type,
GMX.

Using gmx inside the server.exe(.bat) it will restart the server,
or in-game the command is < rcon login password,
rcon gmx.

No man i dont wanna change it with gmx this is changing the gamemode not restarting the server
So when the problem started - Yesterday my computer for server came home and i just copied the samp folder to the other pc and now when im hosting with my server pc it cloes the connection but i want to make it like when it was on the non-server pc.It was when i close the server their game client Send them a message "Server is restarting..."
And it was connecting when i start the server again ..