Help me on choosing a smartphone

Hello,

My old mobile phone got damaged about a year ago. I'm without a mobile phone and cannot contact to my friends.
This summer I collected 200 euro in hope of buying a new smartphone so I can contact with my friends and family. I don't want a phone with a keyboard, it looks oldish for me since all of my friends have smartphones witch I also don't like. Also I don't want to buy an expensive smartphone the max amount could reach 200 euro.

I would like a smartphone having a front camera also so I can contact someone via Skype etc. Have visited so many shops in my country (their websites actually), and found some smartphones like for 199 euro. The only reason I didn't bought any yet is because they doesn't have a front camera witch is a useful thing.

I'm asking you, because everyone in here (I guess) uses smartphones. You can also rate them as you already used them and know if it's good or bad, worth buying.

Smartphone + Front Camera = Way over 200$.
You could buy HTC Wildfire or Wildfire S.They dont got front camera's, but they are pretty good.

lol Smartphone starts at atleast 400 Euros

No, there are smartphones that start from 100 euro. Well yeah with a front camera smartphone is over 200 euro. My friend used to have a discount coupon for smartphones -50 euro. So I guess I can also look for smartphones that cost 250 euro.

Samsung Galaxy Y
Samsung Galaxy Gio
Samsung Galaxy Pocket
Samsung Wave

All of you are wrong, the Wave is far under 100 and has a front camera.
But why don't you just get a subscription?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypress
Посмотреть сообщение
No, there are smartphones that start from 100 euro. Well yeah with a front camera smartphone is over 200 euro. My friend used to have a discount coupon for smartphones -50 euro. So I guess I can also look for smartphones that cost 250 euro.
wtf it must be very cheap in your country >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck
Посмотреть сообщение
Samsung Galaxy Y
Samsung Galaxy Gio
Samsung Galaxy Pocket
Samsung Wave

All of you are wrong, the Wave is far under 100 and has a front camera.
But why don't you just get a subscription?
My friends are using smartphones that cost more than 200 euro. Also smartphones that I don't like.

EDIT: none of this smartphones have a front camera.

http://www.gsmarena.com/

nokia 3310 hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypress
Посмотреть сообщение
My friends are using smartphones that cost more than 200 euro. Also smartphones that I don't like.

EDIT: none of this smartphones have a front camera.
Front camera on wave: