Message gets printed into the console and not in the script

ok, when i start my server a message comes up saying this server has been made by ****** the code for this is know hwere in the script or my filterscripts where is it? i want to remove it but i dont knwo where it is pelase help URGENT!?!!!!"!"!"!

you can try to find that string with Find feature in several text editor or Pawn IDE (for Example: Notepad, notepad++, pawno, etc.)

- Open your Script
- Press Ctrl + F (Usually) and type the keyword (example: "this server has been made by ******" without the quotes)
- if you found it, you can delete that string. If you didn't find it, try to search in another scripts

yea its got me completely fucked, i tried searching for one word, the whole thing, everything its not in any of my scripts at all, not in the filterscrips or game mode i honestly have no idea where it is, could it be inside a compiled plugin or include perhaps?

anyone?

Try disabling all filterscripts and if the message comes again so its from your gamemode or the includes of it, otherwise search at the filterscripts

i found it, its in the zcmd.inc

Wait, so you're asking on the SA-MP forums how to remove credits? -.- some people...

no, what he means is someone has put a message into an include that shouldn't have it, if the message is in the zcmd.inc therefore someone has stolen the credit for the zcmd, and forum rules say the credits can be in the script, but not be visible, like eg /* CREDITS */ his actually printed into the server console and he didn't want it, nuff said.

If someone has "Stolen the credits for ZCMD" then he should've gotten it off the OFFICIAL download page. "Nuff said."

You shouldn't be using the NGG script. It was a message put inside for credits to be given to the person who compiled the server folder together. They were hidden in a place where most people wouldn't look.