[FilterScript] [FS] Headquater system by Ignas1337

Quote:
Hello everyone. This is my first release that i'm releasing, altho i had many others never came out.
I hope everyone will like. It's a headquater system. I was bored in adding them, but it's quite simple. Each headquater requires 6 coordinates. (4 for vehicles, 1 for outside, 1 for inside)
Commands:
Rcon Admin commands:
/hqout [Sets the position of hq outside]
/hqname [sets the name of hq, for example /hqname lol]
/hqcar[1-4] (without space) [ saves the positon of u and uses it for hq car 1-4 (you must be in a vehicle)
/hqcartype (hqid) (carmodel) [sets the model of headquater cars]
/hqcars (hqid) (maxcars[1-4]) [ sets the amount of cars that spawn near a hq. Requires restart. max is 4.]
/hqcost (hqid) (cost) [ sets the price of (hqid) to (cost) ]
/hqlevel (hqid) (level) [sets the (hqid) to a certain (level) ]
/hqowner (hqid) (teamid) [ Sets the team that owns the hq. Using GetPlayerTeam and SetPlayerTeam ]

Player Commands:
/hqbuy [explains itself]
/hqbuycar [adds 1 more car to your hq. Costs 50k]
/hqdoor [enters/exits the hq. Depends on your pos. IF inside exits, etc. ]

DOWNLOAD

v.0.1b Rapidshare *FIXED*
v.0.1 Rapidshare.de *Has Interiors, locks, now working better.*
Accepting mirrors.

A few last words:
I really hope you like this thing and don't remove the credits. even if you do, i won't be mad, but i will remember your name forever. FOREVER :P
Who teh fuck knows my account!?

first post! this is good ill use it. cheers

Oh and btw, the format for the headquaters.cfg in scriptfiles folder is like the following:

[hqName],[hqLevel],[hqOwnedby],[hqCost],[hqCars],[hqCarsType],[hqPosOut][0],[hqPosOut][1],[hqPosOut][2],[hqPosIn][0],[hqPosIn][1],[hqPosIn][2],[hqCar1Pos][0],[hqCar1Pos][1],[hqCar1Pos][2],[hqCar1Pos][3],[hqCar2Pos][0],[hqCar2Pos][1],[hqCar2Pos][2],[hqCar2Pos][3],[hqCar3Pos][0],[hqCar3Pos][1],[hqCar3Pos][2],[hqCar3Pos][3],[hqCar4Pos][0],[hqCar4Pos][1],[hqCar4Pos][2],[hqCar4Pos][3]

While [ 0 ] is the x coordinate, [1] - y, [2] - z, and [3] - Z angle
Sorry for not explaining it at the start. Found bugs/errors? Post here and i'll fix them.

when i have finished setting my hq and restart the server nothing is there??

sorry i forgot the pickups. SHould appear a text...

Nope, no text or anything. Do i have to make any files in scriptfiles or anything?

hmm
i think as i scripted.. u need 12 hqs, you can modify the value MAX_HQ in the pwn and cmompile it if u want less. and a gametext should appear if player is where the hq should be. and yes it must be the max amount of hqs...
there should be only 1 file with 12 lines like these:
[hqName],[hqLevel],[hqOwnedby],[hqCost],[hqCars],[hqCarsType],[hqPosOut][0],[hqPosOut][1],[hqPosOut][2],[hqPosIn][0],[hqPosIn][1],[hqPosIn][2],[hqCar1Pos][0],[hqCar1Pos][1],[hqCar1Pos][2],[hqCar1Pos][3],[hqCar2Pos][0],[hqCar2Pos][1],[hqCar2Pos][2],[hqCar2Pos][3],[hqCar3Pos][0],[hqCar3Pos][1],[hqCar3Pos][2],[hqCar3Pos][3],[hqCar4Pos][0],[hqCar4Pos][1],[hqCar4Pos][2],[hqCar4Pos][3]

well nothing is in script files exept something i put there not related. but i only placed 1 hq. ill change it to 1 just to see if it works right now. but nothing is saving when i restart the server and ive done it 3 times now. just doesnt work.

Wierd. Works fine for me. would never realese a not working thing. I'm going to church now, my grandfather's... 4 year death something.... I 'll be back in a couple of hours, i'll check it out 'aight?

yup ill mess with it. thanks