How to remove mapping introduced by SA:MP

I'm trying to return the map for our script to a state where it looks like this (screenshot taken with SA:MP Map Editor)

However, every time the game is loaded, even with a blank script or no script (Test function in SA:MP Map Editor), it shows up as this:

Any ideas or recommendations on how I can stop that mapping from being introduced or what object I need to remove?

Can you share the map lines where the server should remove the building (RemoveBuildingFromPlayer) so we could test it out?

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you're asking of me.

At the first screenshot how it comes and the wall is broken, it was this at the first place or you deleted something?
If you deleted something there should be a code at "Show code" like "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
Also share us the position(XYZ) of this place.

The first screenshot is how the wall looks, with absolutely no additions or subtractions, in SAMP Map Editor.
The second screenshot is how the wall looks as soon as you log on to any SAMP server or engage Test mode in SAMP Map Editor.
The location is: 2517.306396 -1273.105834 34.860317

I will work it out and i will post results in few minutes.
EDIT: nothing, even if you remove any objects at the radius near the door like this for example:
pawn Код:
RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, -1, 2521.5259,-1272.9205,34.8927, 3);
It won't affect this wall.
I'm not sure what is this.

Yeah, I took a couple swings at it as well and am completely baffled by it.

I know that the lighter part of the wall, the middle part, is the section you drive a truck through near the end of the single player campaign. Do you think that there's some sort of trickery that Rockstar used that the SAMP Map Editor isn't picking up?

Maybe and as i see it is not an object, thats why SAMP Editor isn't picking it up and it doesn't get removed even if you remove all the objects near its radius.

Yea I don't think you can remove it. The only way would be to make a custom object out of that and have it open already.