New Server Specs

Hello guys I'm new around here and I'm aiming on giving a shot on making a server . What do you think about these specs?

mha8x.jpg

123tco7.jpg

2j2an2g.jpg

Are you running it off your internet at your house? If so, that's a bad idea.

I would say cool.

The upload speed can cause lag on your server, but on download, is enough.
Zon tv cabo have just the problem with the upload speed, i've been already taking a look on their plans,to host a server at my house(dedicated computer and network for it), the upload speed is the problem, since the download speed is good enough(360mb downstream, 24mb upstream)
If you're thinking just to have portuguese players, then it's enough.

If you want to have a bigger speed, you can take a look on colocations at Portugal(I can provide links of Portuguese datacenters, which offers colocations support)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
View Post
Are you running it off your internet at your house? If so, that's a bad idea.
Why is running server from your home is always a bad idea? He has such awesome specs

Thanks for answers everybody and :
yes its internet @ my home, I'm not aiming hosting server meanwhile using some torrent client on my main pc, The server(pc) and internet will be totally dedicated to it. And I've been hosting tibia server some time ago and site, had 50 people online without a problem , mainly players from europe, players from usa experience a bit of lag, since yes upload rates do not meet much of expectations but I guess its just fine to hold up to 100 people from europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro-Serve.com
View Post
The upload speed can cause lag on your server, but on download, is enough.
Zon tv cabo have just the problem with the upload speed, i've been already taking a look on their plans,to host a server at my house(dedicated computer and network for it), the upload speed is the problem, since the download speed is good enough(360mb downstream, 24mb upstream)
If you're thinking just to have portuguese players, then it's enough.

If you want to have a bigger speed, you can take a look on colocations at Portugal(I can provide links of Portuguese datacenters, which offers colocations support)
would be just gread, I like to be informed thanks in advance.

Their really good

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
View Post
Their really good
Thanks I might start hosting ^server in a few days or so... takes a lot time to get it correctly^^