New samp missions

Hi to all guys , i have a trucking server , don't ask me for ip or anything like that , but i need help , I am using PowerPC
and i need help on how to create new missions , i don't know how , i just know how to get the coordinates , but when i try to create new missions , with the coordinates i don't know how . Help please

[All people who will post and will help me will get a reputation]

Regards

it is marked

Didnt help me , give me something else , i know it have to do with pawno with the .inc files , but dont know with witch ones

from here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...34&postcount=7

Quote:

How can I add more missions to the trucking class?
Lets say you want to add a new destination for the product "Wheat" when using an ore-trailer.
In the file "PPC_DefLoads.inc", you'll see this line:
pawn Code:
{"Wheat", false, 1.00, PCV_TruckerOreTrailer, {21, 22}, {18, 23, 24}}, // LoadID 10

This means:
- productname = Wheat
- this is a load that's not wanted by the mafia, as it says "false"
- productprice per meter: $1.00 (used to calculate your payment by calculating the distance between loading and unloading point, multiplied by this value)
- type of class and vehicle: Trucker class with ore trailer
- pickup-locations: 21 and 22 (resp: "EasterBoard Farm" and "SF Hill Farm"), these are the location-id's where you load the product
- destination locations: 18, 23, 24 (resp: "LV Freight Depot", "Pecker's Feed & Seed", "San Fierro Port"), these are the location-id's where you must unload the product

To add a new destination, we check which location where we wanna bring the wheat.
Let's say you want to deliver it to "LS Ocean Docks" too (we check the file PPC_DefLocations.inc and we find location-ID 38 for "LS Ocean Docks").

So you add it like this:
pawn Code:
{"Wheat", false, 1.00, PCV_TruckerOreTrailer, {21, 22}, {18, 23, 24, 38}}, // LoadID 10

That's it. After saving the file, you only need to recompile and restart the server.

You can add up to 30 pickup-locations and 30 delivery locations per product, that's 900 routes for each product, because you can pickup the load at any defined pickup-location and deliver it to any of the delivery-locations.

If you would have read further then post #1 of the thread you would have known this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Посмотреть сообщение
from here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...34&postcount=7

If you would have read further then post #1 of the thread you would have known this.
Thanks , rep+ you but this is not the point , i have readed that before , but when i map something , i want to do a new loading point , not one of that points there , new one , we go to "My documents" --> "Gta Sa Folder and Files" --> "SAMP" --> "SavePoints" ///// Something like this , and we get the coordinates . Example the : x;y;z and now , how do we create a new load point , not the one created by "PowerPC"

please help me

guys help pleasse

I am posting so much bcs i want it be in first place and you help me fast please

no one will help me on this thread (? Help me please all got trucking server and i know you have created new missions but now tell me how to create new load point ??!!??!?!?!?!?'?)

This is not request section though.
First when player types /job1-2-3-4-5-6 or anything
creat him a Checkpoint and when player enter's CP then give him money and destroy the CP.
and done.