How to change MTA Mapping and put it in a game mode that you downloaded?

Alright I have been mapping on MTA. I use http://www.convertffs.com/ to change it to SAMP I then can place it into a NEW .pwn and edit it on SA-MP Map Construction. The problem is...How can I make it a filter script or place the mapping into a pre-made Game mode without messing the vehicles up on the premade game mode?

Open a new pawn file. Paste the map coordinates under OnGameModeInit.

How do I place it in a already made Game Mode Script?

Copy it and paste the lines under OnGameModeInit() between the lines you already have.

Example:
OLD SCRIPT
pawn Код:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
    CreateObject(123, 14, 126, 1326, ...);
    AddStaticVehicle(522, ....);
}
NEW SCRIPT
pawn Код:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
    CreateObject(123, 14,...);
    AddStaticVehicle(522, ...);
//NEW LINES HERE!!
    CreateObject(....);
    CreateObject(....);
//Code continues...

I looked for that in a game mode I scripted. I just downloaded the GLRP game mode. I take NO CREDIT in this at all and I am not going to play this it's just for mapping use only. I opened the .pwn gamemode and tried to find it but I couldn't find it. How do I use convertffs to get the vehicles to work in SA-MP Map Construction? How do I enter an interior using SA-MP Map Construction? I just don't know what to do...
* jake9110 Cries

Just add it to a filterscript if you find it hard. Just add the CreateObject's in OnFilterScriptInit.
Save a pickup or something and convert it to CreateObject. Then make a command with SetPlayerPos and use the pickup's coords.

I don't know how to code :P

Read/Watch tutorials lol. Nobody will try to help you if you dont know anything at all about this.

How can I insert my map coding into a Streamer or Filterscript file?