Changing my gamemode, help.

Hi, I had just downloaded a server script for my self but i need help changing things that are in the script. Every time i make a change in the GM it does not work. Things i need to change are messages that pop up when you join and the name of the server.
The script that i had downloaded was New Generation Roleplay and i wanted to change that name because every time i go in game it says New Generation Roleplay and i don't want to steal that name so i tryed to change it but every time i try it does not work. So can someone give me a tutorial on how to do it.
I already complied the file.

open the server folder and then open the " server.cfg " and change the
Код:
hostname change this name
and also open your game mode and change this
pawn Код:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
         SetGameModeText("your game mode name here");
and compile again !!!

open up your gamemode pwn file in pawn

find this line

public OnGameModeInit()
{
SetGameModeText("my game mode");
SetWorldTime(3);

remove his text and put in my gamemode then compile... plus go to server config file

and change it there too

cho Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password andrew
maxplayers 200
port 7777
hostname my game mode <<<<<<<<<< CHANGE THIS
gamemode0 PTG 1
filterscripts gl_actions gl_property gl_realtime gl_mapicon ls_elevator test_cmds ls_mall attachments
announce 0
query 1
weburl
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 0
logtimeformat [%H:%M:%S]

Sorry but that is not what i meant, i meant that when ever i change things in my GM it does not change in game and i do compile it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM the MAN
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry but that is not what i meant, i meant that when ever i change things in my GM it does not change in game and i do compile it.
if you have a few basic scritping capabilites then fine.. edit your gamemode......

if you dont. then dont mess with it

did you define everything

did it compile correctily with no errors

----------

if it compiles ok ... then gamemode changes should work

its like me changing gamemodetext "welcome to my game"

to

gamemodetext "welcome to your game"

show me what you are trying to change

Don't worry i quit on the server i can't script for **** so i gave up. If anyone has a awesome roleplay server that does not need any changes please give me the link to it. Because every RP server i had downloaded requires me changing at least one thing in the GM. So thanks for the help guys but i just gave up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM the MAN
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't worry i quit on the server i can't script for **** so i gave up. If anyone has a awesome roleplay server that does not need any changes please give me the link to it. Because every RP server i had downloaded requires me changing at least one thing in the GM. So thanks for the help guys but i just gave up.
ok mate