♦♦♦> Question ?

Hello, i want to run two gamemodes on a server. I have already tested it on a TDM GM with maps in form of Gamemodes (Gm1, Gm2, Gm3, ... ) and map changing system actually was timed gamemode changing system..

Now, i've successfully done map changing part. Without changing a gamemode (server restart), my maps keep switching.. But playing a gamemode is a bore sometimes so i also want to add freeroam gamemode with TDM gm. The problem is that, the freeroam gm is designed to run on a admin system (call xadmin system <<< filterscript) while my TDM gm runs on a different admin system (admin system included in TDM gamemode)

Can you tell me, If i add freeroam gm with my current one, then i have to include xadmin system in server.cfg which will execute this file in my TDM gm as well <<< which i don't want (two admin systems will be mixed).

Is there a way to load a particular filterscript (xadmin) for a particular gm (freeroam only) ? how ?

No, i don't want to add lines of fs to gm

that is very simple, just add SendRconCommand("loadfs YOUR_ADMIN-FILTERSCRIPT_HIRE") on OnGameModeInit.. and unload the filterscript OnGameModeExit.