Urgent, may you please help me!

Please, rep will be given when I hit 50 post. But, alright so me and a friend started to make a script by scratch and he went offline, well he sent me the .pwn file I got it and opened it up to make changes. Alright, problem is when I start the server it loads my old .img when I deleted that. I posted about this and got no response. Reason why I think it haves something to do with gamemode because gamemode0 grandlarc 1 is on there and am I suppose to change it? but I don't have nothing to change it to? I don't know the gamemode0 for my server? What do I do?

No, the title is not misleading because I need this fixed fast -___- Thanks for the help!

Yes , you must change the gamemode

But, I don't know the gamemode to use? I explained that? How do I find the gamemode?

use the what he called it

-----
No offence is it me or newbie's should't really post on the forums if they don't know what to do in the first place

Isn't that what the Help subforums are about? To help newbies, to help them get a better knowledge at what they're wanting to do?

yes it is but if you don't know what you doing in the first place why bother use ******* or ******
when i had 20 posts i had 4 rep

Look man, I just want this fixed I've been googling and Youtubing all day this is my only answer. May you please, I beg you please just help me?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6dx-EXEUVM[/ame] there you not that hard 5 seconds of me searching for you and i found it

Still doing the same thing, I made the gamemode by scratch -___-

[07:21:57]
[07:21:57] Server Plugins
[07:21:57] --------------
[07:21:57] Loaded 0 plugins.

[07:21:57] I couldn't load any gamemode scripts. Please verify your server.cfg
[07:21:57] It needs a gamemode0 line at the very least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goru
Посмотреть сообщение
Still doing the same thing, I made the gamemode by scratch -___-

[07:21:57]
[07:21:57] Server Plugins
[07:21:57] --------------
[07:21:57] Loaded 0 plugins.

[07:21:57] I couldn't load any gamemode scripts. Please verify your server.cfg
[07:21:57] It needs a gamemode0 line at the very least.
I honestly doubt you have. If you had, then you would atleast be able to read and understand errors...