[FilterScript] Cage System

Cage System

Features:
*AntyBug (The cage won't stay after the caged player leaves).
*AntyCheat (If the caged player leaves the cage he will be automaticaly teleported inside of it).
*Using Timer (Admins don't have to stay on server to uncage player).
*DCMD Usage (The FS is using D-CMD).
*SSCanf2 Needed (The script needs sscanf plugin and sscanf2 include).
*Just 2 Commands (/cage and /uncage).

Download:
2Shared
PasteBin
MediaFire

Some pictures or video will be ok.5/10.

Remove the adf.ly link man.Post only direct links.

I didn't see it in pastebin,and its not hard to add Cage system, and Topic need video/Screenshots.
I don't know if you newbie in scripting but 5/10 as well.

Nice script! But theres a bug with the UnCage command, it keeps saying "Usage uncage (playerid,name) and when you try that it doesnt work. Otherwise nice job!

Also,the script has too much useless lines.All that "if" in 3 lines can be packed in just one line to save up space.

Nice job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logitech90
View Post
Also,the script has too much useless lines.All that "if" in 3 lines can be packed in just one line to save up space.
Really to say it's better to use some more lines :P.
I think it looks much more organized.

It looks like you are releasing a lot of scripts. All of these are pretty simple, yet they include some minor bugs. I did notice, that all your links are on adf.ly. Are you really trying to make money with releasing these scripts via adf.ly with 5 total posts? Something looks wrong here and I'm not sure, but I think posting refferal links eco is against the forum rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP
View Post
It looks like you are releasing a lot of scripts. All of these are pretty simple, yet they include some minor bugs. I did notice, that all your links are on adf.ly. Are you really trying to make money with releasing these scripts via adf.ly with 5 total posts? Something looks wrong here and I'm not sure, but I think posting refferal links eco is against the forum rules.
I have read rules and this isn't a refferal.