how i can

Hi Guys
i got some error in my hosting site can u guys say how to solve this

Код:
[12:15:57] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[12:15:57] *** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0) does not match plugin version (0x26104) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)

i dont know how to compile plugins

it means you must UPDATE The streamer Plugin with his include file , go to your gamemode (and every file who needs the streamer) and recompile it

ohkey they said with lates include
i dont have latest include file

i compiled with latest and i got some error

D:\server\ugc\pawno\include\streamer.inc(156) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
D:\server\ugc\pawno\include\streamer.inc(382) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
D:\server\ugc\pawno\include\streamer.inc(404) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
D:\server\ugc\pawno\include\streamer.inc(406) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

DOWNLOAD THE LESTEST INCLUDE

http://code.******.com/p/samp-stream...t?q=label:0.3e

(Click at 'streamer_plugin_v2_6_1_r67_1000p.rar')

newbienoob i tried and i compiled but i got error
Quote:

D:\server\ugc\pawno\include\streamer.inc(156) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
D:\server\ugc\pawno\include\streamer.inc(382) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
D:\server\ugc\pawno\include\streamer.inc(404) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
D:\server\ugc\pawno\include\streamer.inc(406) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

Get the newest 0.3e includes, those are functions from the new includes and such.

Can i get an compiled streamer.so linux with latest include

i am using windows i dont know about linux

plz can any one give compiled one