Hey, listen I made mine joby script, it has bugs, Can anyone make a newone for me like mine Filterscript in dialogs, not like sitting in car and pressing a button and the job starts
I need like this: In city hall, there would be a pickup, when we reach the pickup, it shows a dialog of Visa and Jobs, When we click on Visa, then it shows a dialog of Visas, in which there is list "Buy Las Venturas Visa","Buy SF Visa","Buy LS Visa" and if we buy sf visa then if we get death then we spawn at SF Hospital like this and when we click on jobs it shows us a dialog in which the list would be Mechanic, TaxiDriver, San Andreas New, and Civilian, if we click on mechanic then it sets our variable 1; of mechanic variable and it shows us a dialog of msgbox, that congratulations you took a mechanic job, if we click on taxidriver then it sets our variable 1; of taxidriver variable and it shows us a dialog of msgbox, that congratulations you took a taxidriver job, if we click on news then it sets our variable 1; of News variable and it shows us a dialog of msgbox, that congratulations you took a News job, if we click on civilian then it will make our variable 0; of every job, and make repair cmd for Mechanics and /advertise command for San Andreas News.

Can anyone make it fast?

Don't bump it in 7 minutes. Try to make yourself. I would have made it, its interesting, but currently I am working on my college project. And by the way its wrong section post it here.
Script Request Thread #5

Wish you luck.