Problem with scripting objects into server

Hey guys, I've been having a problem with my server and haven't found a solution anywhere yet.
Here is my problem: I've been trying to add some Races, Deathmatch and Base Jump maps to my map, but the objects are not showing up. I have been using MTA to create the maps, then using an online converter called Convertffs to convert the MTA map files to pawno code. Then when I put the new code into my script and start up the server, the objects are nowhere to be seen. However, I made a script to teleport to one of the objects (to see if it is even in the server) and it teleports me to the exact coordinates of where the object should be. I thought it might be just because I created a couple of the maps in interiors, and they might have fallen through the floor due to incorrect placement, but when items were placed in Grove Street, they still didn't show up.

if your Objects are more than 1000 and you are not using streamer then it will not work.. better use streamer and change CreateObject to CreateDynamicObject

Download Streamer here.. and it will Work! https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865