0.3e Cuff Help

heres my pawn

Код:
CMD:cuff(playerid, params[])
{
	if(IsACop(playerid) || PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 4 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pDivision] == 2 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 4 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pRank] >= 5 || (PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 12 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pDivision] == 2))
	{
		if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "Injured") == 1)
		{
			SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You can't do this right now.");
			return 1;
		}

new string[128], giveplayerid;
		if(sscanf(params, "d", giveplayerid)) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /cuff [playerid]");

if(IsPlayerConnected(giveplayerid))
		{
			if (ProxDetectorS(8.0, playerid, giveplayerid))
			{
				if(giveplayerid == playerid) { SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You cannot cuff yourself!"); return 1; }
				if(PlayerCuffed[giveplayerid] == 1 || GetPlayerSpecialAction(giveplayerid) == SPECIAL_ACTION_HANDSUP)
				{
					format(string, sizeof(string), "* You have been handcuffed by %s.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
					SendClientMessageEx(giveplayerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, string);
					format(string, sizeof(string), "* You handcuffed %s, till uncuff.", GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid));
					SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, string);
					format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s handcuffs %s, tightening the cuffs securely.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid));
					ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, string, COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE);
					GameTextForPlayer(giveplayerid, "~r~Cuffed", 2500, 3);
					TogglePlayerControllable(giveplayerid, 0);
					ClearAnimations(giveplayerid);
					SetPlayerSpecialAction(SPECIAL_ACTION_CUFFED);
					PlayerCuffed[giveplayerid] = 2;
					SetPVarInt(giveplayerid, "PlayerCuffed", 2);
					SetPVarInt(giveplayerid, "IsFrozen", 1);
					//Frozen[giveplayerid] = 1;
					PlayerCuffedTime[giveplayerid] = 300;
				}
It comes up with a few errors:

Код:
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Uncharted Roleplay\gamemodes\URP.pwn(67558) : error 017: undefined symbol "SPECIAL_ACTION_CUFFED"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Uncharted Roleplay\gamemodes\URP.pwn(67558) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Uncharted Roleplay\gamemodes\NGRP.pwn(67558) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Uncharted Roleplay\gamemodes\URP.pwn(67558) : error 017: undefined symbol "SPECIAL_ACTION_CUFFED"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Uncharted Roleplay\gamemodes\URP.pwn(67558) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

you need SAMP 0.3e RC3 or height
and use
pawn Код:
SetPlayerSpecialAction(playerid,SPECIAL_ACTION_CUFFED);
not
pawn Код:
SetPlayerSpecialAction(SPECIAL_ACTION_CUFFED);

I changed it and it still doesnt work :/

erros ?

Non it just doesnt work ig

don't show any erros in pawno and don't work in your server? write a complete command please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craft.
Посмотреть сообщение
Non it just doesnt work ig
Check the codes..

check the server log to see if the script loaded and make sure that the plugins are in your server.cfg

For the fuck sake, now i don't know who is being the noober here, if him, or the ones replying... I guess the ones replying.

I am with no lights here so wont re-make the whole command but some tips on what is bad...

If you use playerid, it will do it for you and not for the player.
To define ID in sscanf or whatever you call it, use the charather "u" and not "d"...

I think i said enough..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
Посмотреть сообщение
For the fuck sake, now i don't know who is being the noober here, if him, or the ones replying... I guess the ones replying.

I am with no lights here so wont re-make the whole command but some tips on what is bad...

If you use playerid, it will do it for you and not for the player.
To define ID in sscanf or whatever you call it, use the charather "u" and not "d"...

I think i said enough..
Vaguely explained, but yeah.

In sscanf, the specifier 'u' is for a username/playerid. So when typing the command, the player can also input a name instead of a playerid. Not required, but its a nice little thing to have on your mode. You can still use 'd', for an integer only.