Jupiter Hill robbery not working

i got steveos127 cnr script and the jupiter hill robbery one aint workin idk how to fix it

all other robberies work but when i type /robstore it does not respond and other burgershot robberies work but not this one see and the same dialog works for others burgershots its the same id

Код:
if(zones[current_zone][zone_name] == zones[162][zone_name])
	    {
		    if(JHBurgerShotRobbedRecently >= 1)
		    {
		        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"The Juniper Hollow Burger Shot has been robbed recently.");
		        return 1;
			}
			if(rrand <= 30)
			{
			    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"Juniper Hollow Burger Shot robbery failed.");
			    JHBurgerShotRobbedRecently =320;
			    return 1;
			}
			JHBurgerShotRobbedRecently =320;
			RobbingJHBurgerShot[playerid] =25;
			IncreaseWantedLevel(playerid,4);
			IncreasePlayerScore(playerid,1);
			format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Burger Shot.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingJHBurgerShot[playerid]);
			ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_BURGERSHOT,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Burger Shot Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Suspect %s(%d) has begun to rob the Juniper Hollow Burger Shot! Get To Burger Shot and arrest the suspect.",PlayerName(playerid),playerid);
			SendClientMessageToAllCops(string);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has begun a robbery at Burger Shot ..",PlayerName(playerid),playerid);
			SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_RED,string);

format(string,sizeof(string),"4[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has begun a robbery at Burger Shot ..",PlayerName(playerid),playerid);
			IRC_GroupSay(gGroupID,IRC_CHANNEL,string);
			return 1;
		}

Someone Please help me

Don't bump after an hour. Wait atleast a day or two. Shouldn't you code your own gamemode so you actually know what you're doing?