Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

I have installed crashdetect and launch the server. The problem is "Removebuildingforplayer" file or function is not found. I don't think there's a plugin for that, I tried to search it on ****** too. Do you have any more suggestion?

Here is a little bit more of information. I tried to host on my computer and it worked just fine no errors no nothing. but when I tried to host on volt-host that error shows up

Do you mean this? https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/RemoveBuildingForPlayer

Yes, I mean that. I installed crashdetect plugin to see whats the problem. And that error appeared. It says "RemoveBuildingForPlayer" file or function is not found. I believe there's no plugin needed for it right? I tried to host it on my computer and it worked fine but when I hosted it on volt-host that error showed up. P.S I'm Shinyo'K

You should put that RemoveBuildingForPlayer codes inside OnPlayerConnect looping.. Are them there?

I don't really understand that . Ricardo check your mail .

Well, I'm not really good in this stuff. My friend, Shinyo should probably pm you by now for help. I hope you can help us. We're desperate enough to keep this server up and then, we can hire a scripter.

Just cut all the code that is RemoveBuildingForPlayer, and paste it under OnPlayerConnect, after the first braken({)...

After fix

[03:22:08] Number of vehicle models: 0
[03:22:08] Script[gamemodes/LSS-RP.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[03:22:08] [debug] RemoveBuildingForPlayer
[03:22:08] [debug] The following natives are not registered:
[03:22:08] [debug] Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[03:22:08] [debug] RemoveBuildingForPlayer
[03:22:08] [debug] The following natives are not registered:
[03:22:08] [debug] Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

Came out

Server version?

0.3e the server .