What speakers do you use when gaming?:D

Just intrested, since I'm a 100% music/sound guy.
I work as a dj and use two 17 inch speakers + two 12 inch top speakers,

But at night when everybody is asleep I use my laptop 2 inch speakers

You guys also buy fancy, expensive speakers or don't you care about sound quality?

i have 1 owmost same like your but my its more big its like 2 on top of ech other

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreto
Посмотреть сообщение
i have 1 owmost same like your but my its more big its like 2 on top of ech other
Twice the size of this?
Do you have any idea how big that is lol, I think your making a mistake

I don't have speakers, I'm fine with my shitty headphones.

I use to say: better hear shitty music in good quality than good music in shitty quality.
Thats why all those kids with their mobile phone music make me laugh, its ridiculous to call this "listening to music" (and often its not even music what they are listening to, but just a collection of random audio-trash)

Thats my audio solution, good 300 watts total plus 50 watts for the active bass. I dont need more, as I never went over 50% volume yet. Sound quality is fine for my ears, and the price was even more fine. Also nice for games/movies/music with surround sound.

How much did it cost?

Paid around 50 euros for it all, as broken ware. The amp had a bad relais, fixing took me like 10 minutes and saved me 100Ђ from the usual used price

i usually use headphones , when no ones around i use this:

Well, currently using these head phones:

It's enought to listen some old rock, play some games, talk with friends via skype/teamspeak.