64bit MySQL plugins?

Hello people,

we moved our server to a new host, we took a server with 'extreme' specifications to be sure of a smooth gameplay. But as Linux 32bit can just have up to 2GB RAM we are on a 64bit Linux server, everything went as it should the only problem we have right now is that the script needs MySQL to run and since we can nowhere find the 64bit plugins for MySQL we're stuck to our heavily lagging testserver. I hope someone can get us the 64bit Linux MySQL plugins, that would be very much appreciated!

Best regards,
Jesse

Can't 32bit applications run on 64bit machines? I always thought they could. Quite sure of it.

They can.

I will ask the guy who is setting up the server for us, but he is very well known with Linux etc and he said that the 32bit MySQL plugins are the problem so he didn't know it anymore after not being able to find the 64bit plugins. Does someone happen to know there are new MySQL plugins released since 0.3e? ( If that's the problem that would be weird, because our testserver, a Volt-Host 32bit Windows server runs good with the same version of .dll ( instead of the .so obviously. ) )

Best regards,
Jesse