Hello guys I could use a little help.

Hey guys, I've recently rehosted Modern Roleplay my old roleplay server which closed down about two years ago, now we're back with a very similiar script and I could really use some help in getting some reputation in order to post an advertisement on these forums, any help is kinda appreciated, thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Xenius

All I can say asking for rep will never give you + rep if - rep was enabled you would be rep fucked. That means you would have -1 or even more from almost every member on the forum, do something useful for the community. Go help people, wasn't so hard to think of that was it?

What would you pay?

I'm in a good mood today so I gave you some. Otherwise I'd be saying - earn it. Which still is true.

I NEEDZ REP TO HOST MY SHITTY RP SERVER BUTS I ONLYS HAVE 5 +REP ME PLOX

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryUnibrow
Посмотреть сообщение
I NEEDZ REP TO HOST MY SHITTY RP SERVER BUTS I ONLYS HAVE 5 +REP ME PLOX
Hilarious

pls i no help anyone cause im lazy so just give me rep anyway i dun wanna earn it lyke evry1 else has 2 pls give me rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Weston
Посмотреть сообщение
All I can say asking for rep will never give you + rep if - rep was enabled you would be rep fucked. That means you would have -1 or even more from almost every member on the forum, do something useful for the community. Go help people, wasn't so hard to think of that was it?
Unfortunately that begging actually works here. Another good moment to promote my suggestion to forbid rep begging like this in the forum rules. This isnt whats behind the rep requirement for ads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
pls i no help anyone cause im lazy so just give me rep anyway i dun wanna earn it lyke evry1 else has 2 pls give me rep
oks i repd you even though i jusd signd up and have to posts. rep meh bak

Earn the rep!