[Map] GLEN PARK HQ

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hJhFqDkG7A[/ame]

If you like it please say so and I will upload a link!

I like it,its good

Phe... What is this? Non-Professional work -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GtaO_Magnifico
View Post
Phe... What is this? Non-Professional work -_-
Well i Guess if you did something good people would give ya +Rep points Mr. GtaO and you made alot of maps i guess and you didn't even get 1 rep point oh so sad let the guy do whatever he wants you were a newbie one day and you still are i guess anyways.

Good Job But try to make it more professional take some ideas from here and there and start your work
+Rep For effort

REP+? I don't need the Reputation... What can i do with that rep? Buy new big house? - No, i can't do nothing. So i don't need it. Maybe before posting this kind of posts.. try to know what i have done first... All my work ain't in this sa-mp forum...

Good job keep it up.

When I do exterior mapping, I attempt to make it as role-play as possible. I would rather have 20 - 30 role-play objects placed in medium area, then 250+ objects in a small area, that would probably look like horse shit.

This is not a map where you spend hours of building, but, as you said, it's just a little extension which makes the area look better, like for roleplay
Nice job!

Very nice and the place you made it was unique. I would reccomend maybe adding more stuff in the fenced in area and then make an awesome interior for it

I have a matching interior for it Like I said if you would like copies just ask!

(Totally noob of me to ask, but I am at 6 rep. Anyone feeling generous today ?)

Those Statues On the building Fail The chairs fail there isnt a fight area between it -.- , how u going to get on a roof when there aint a gate , HQ location fails 2 >.< 3/10 This is just Not worth to be posted

I have an account on NGRP that has a house in this location with a fight cage on the roof. I originally this designed for that purpose. Take your opinions and go fuck yourself.

(P.S. A gate is not going to help anyone get onto a roof. Maybe a dynamic door entry, but not a gate.)