Volt is not updating to 0.3e

I have a Volt Subaccount and it is ot updating to 0.3e all my script is 0.3e when I run them on LapTop whe run on Volt gets 0.3d. I also got a Support Ticket and posted on Volt Forums. It's been almost 12 hours but yet no reply on Support Ticket or Forums. If you have any Idea please do help me if anyone here is a part of Volt plz do tl me wht to do.Please I want my server to run fast.
Add me on Skype - incrediblyhulk

I sent u a pm.

I know the problem that you made and i can fix it 100%!!! But you won't listen

Its easy to update to 0.3e

Make sure you upload the samp03svr file, and make sure your file permissions are correct.

If you did this correctly it should start on 0.3e

Just press: Update... then choose 0.3e it will change all necessary files for 0.3e and you will be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anderson
Посмотреть сообщение
Just press: Update... then choose 0.3e it will change all necessary files for 0.3e and you will be done.
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 4 characters.

If im right Volt host doesnt support 0.3e yet same to serverffs

If its a sub-account, the owner has to give your permissions to edit/upgrade

anyone already with volt or serverffs has 0.3e if he got it tell me.. and explain how

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anderson
Посмотреть сообщение
That ^

Or This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorHost-Kevin
Посмотреть сообщение
Its easy to update to 0.3e

Make sure you upload the samp03svr file, and make sure your file permissions are correct.

If you did this correctly it should start on 0.3e
Or follow my way.

1. Turn your server off.
2. get samp03svr file from 0.3e package you downloaded, upload them via ftp or file manager.
3. set the samp03svr permission(CHMOD) to 700 (Via FileZilla or anything).
4. click Finish.
5. Turn on your server,
6. Check if your server is now 0.3e or not.
7. DONE

NOTE: Take a backup of your old samp03svr first.