Need help with Volt Host

Hello,I am using a Volt-Host subaccount given by my friend and I have Windows 7 Ultimate and also the Linux Plugins 0.3e and with Streamer plugin 2.6 by Icognito. Does it need So when I try to upload files to Volt with FileZilla it uploads but when I click Start in the volt host Server management panel it does not start. Why is this ? Please tell me a Way to solve this please. Does this need to have a Linux OS?
Thanks in Advance,
Rohan Ubhare.

NOTE: I do not have the control of Main Account of Volt Host.

Check your server log on filezilia and post it here.

Here is that Configuration file on Volt

echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password my rcon pass
maxplayers 10
port 7776
hostname Xtreme Roleplay[24/7][0.3e][Download from Forums]
gamemode0 x-rp
filterscripts anims Anti-Flood AntiSpeedHack buttons carwash speedometer SpikeStrip AntiHack
plugins sscanf.so streamer.so audio.so
announce 1
query 1
weburl xtremeroleplay.freeforums.org
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 70

You should probably change/edit that Rcon password.

paste the server logs that are in a .txd file

I got it. Now i need help with converting it to 0.3e. When I run the server on my LapTop it's 0.3e when I upload it to volt it's 0.3d. I update the server through volt dashboard but nothing please help me!
What exactly do I need to upload to Volt? What makes 0.3d to 0.3e? I mean any file or something.
Please someone send me the samp03svr, announce, samp npc of linux 0.3e plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohan_Ubhare
Посмотреть сообщение
I got it. Now i need help with converting it to 0.3e. When I run the server on my LapTop it's 0.3e when I upload it to volt it's 0.3d. I update the server through volt dashboard but nothing please help me!
What exactly do I need to upload to Volt? What makes 0.3d to 0.3e? I mean any file or something.
Please someone send me the samp03svr, announce, samp npc of linux 0.3e plz
http://files.sa-mp.com/samp03esvr.tar.gz

ok i replaced the files in volt host now its not starting

SA-MP forums is not Volt Host support. Post on there forum, or open a support ticket.