[Admin Sytem Command Help]

I'm developing my own Roleplay Gamemode. I have two questions though on how I would fix these things:

1: I'd like to make the command /aw (admin whisper) which allows you to whisper to anyone on the map, as long as your an admin...

2: I would also like to change my /report ... I don't want it to say /report [playerid] [reason] because that it un-rp... Im using the lAdmin sytem, if anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

^ My format for this is: /report 0 Because... it mixes the reason with the ID of the person.. I don't even want it to be like that. I want it to be more like this: /report I need help

Then, when an admin see's the report it will say this: Cody_M_Beatz reported: I need help...
You get it now?

1- You can't make an /aw command and you're developing your own RP gamemode?
2- You don't want to have a "/report [playerid] [reason]" because it's non RP?
lul

Ahh iRage, I have found you... you never answer ingame. And yes... I don't know how to make an /aw command, and no, I WANT an /report, I just dont want it to say this... Ill add some screenshots.

Firstly you should get ZCMD and SSCANF2, or actually DCMD as ZMCD wouldn't work with strcmp as far as I've experienced.

Edit:
If you're really willing to learn how to script, you should view this thread first.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=92

Well, whenever I try and use ZCMD, it crashes my compiler... I guess I can try and use DCMD.

try this ZCMD

CMD:report(playerid, params[])
{
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 2 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 133
{
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You can't submit reports as an administrator.");
return 1;
}
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pRMuted] != 0)
{
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,7955,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX ,"Report blocked","You are blocked from submitting any reports!\n\nTips when reporting:\n- Report what you need, not who you need.\n- Be specific, report exactly what you need.\n- Do not make false reports.\n- Do not flame admins.\n- Report only for in-game items.\n- For shop orders use the /onlineshop command","Close", "");
return 1;
}
if(OverloadedReport > 0)
{
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "The Report System has been disabled by an Administrator..../report later!");
return 1;
}
if(JustReported[playerid] > 0)
{
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Wait 25 seconds before sending another report!");
return 1;
}

if(isnull(params)) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "USAGE: /report [text]");

JustReported[playerid]=25;
SendReportToQue(playerid, params);
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_LIME, "Your report message was sent to the Admins On Duty, please wait patiently!");
return 1;
}