What project should I continue on?

I was just wondering what project I should keep working on? I've got 4 options for you to choose from and I won't be giving that much info about the projects here. (That would make this thread huge!)

Anyways.. I want to know your opinion on these projects and help me to decide what I should keep working on.. I just want to know what you like and what you think etc. So yeah..

Project 1:
I found one of my old RPG gamemode that I made like 2007-2008. It was quite unique at the time (It won't be that unique now but it still works) and it took me like 1,5 years to create those 20k lines that is in that script. It's based in LS and has pretty much same feutres that any RPG server has today.

Project 2:
My prison roleplay gamemode.. This was a fun project that just died since those I was creating it with just left for no reason.. It's based in a good mapped prison with a lot of features.. Even got guards (NPC's) that will check your pockets here and there and guard the prison if no guard-players are online. It also got a very advanced gym system that will make you stronger and if you're in a fight you will hit people harder with your fist. It has a lot of stuff that I could list but I won't right now.

Project 3:
This is my Small-City-Roleplay script that I made not to long ago.. It's based on a small island and the thoughts behind the whole concept was that people would get to know eachother and so on.. This gamemode has not so much features yet but it will ofc be added later in the future.

Project 4:
This has been my secret project lately (just so that I can get better at scripting and try new stuff etc..) Anyways..
This is more of a DM/TDM with NPC battling based on a small island in the middle of the woods that is really dark and you have to survive there. There is zombies, ghost's, monsters and a lot of scary stuff in the middle of the woods. (If you played games like Amnesia or Cry Of Fear you will understand the part of beeing in the woods at night and try to survive when it's really scary..)

All the gamemodes are scripted from scratch!

So which project do you think I should keep working on? Or should I just cancel everything and put it in the trash?

Roleplay sucks so just trash all of those,except the prison roleplay. That one sounds interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fj0rtizFredde
Посмотреть сообщение
There is zombies, ghost's, monsters and a lot of scary stuff in the middle of the woods. (If you played games like Amnesia or Cry Of Fear you will understand the part of beeing in the woods at night and try to survive when it's really scary..)

Minecraft.

Project 2, you must also think, what is the main objective? Escaping from prison? Ok, you escaped, what's next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение

Minecraft.
Haha, true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skavanovski
Посмотреть сообщение
Project 2, you must also think, what is the main objective? Escaping from prison? Ok, you escaped, what's next?
The main objective is more like to survive.. Join gangs, fight the guards etc.. Even if you escape my NPC guards will find you and take you back!