What would you like to see in a...

Deathmatching server?

Taking out the obvious; deathmatching.

Can you give anymore idea's for me to help me get my server MORE creative?

Thanks!

Closed areas that people cant escape from. Suitable objects For taking cover from gun fire..

They're both in mate

A way to combat the guys with the big "ping", I saw this server that drops the players health according to it's ping or something similar.

It's a Hardcore server, if you played COD, you'll understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGetty
Посмотреть сообщение
It's a Hardcore server, if you played COD, you'll understand.
COD is hardcore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
COD is hardcore?
Apparently

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
COD is hardcore?
He's talking about the gamemode in Call of duty called, Hardcore TDM etc.

Random placed weapon pickups. You start for example with a Desert Eagle and while you play you can find weapon pickups. If you picked one up, and you die, you keep the weapon (you can store it into a variable when the player picks up a weapon). So obvious its easy to get a lot of weapons if you know the map, so make sure its random generated (you can use the random). This will add more fun and also allows the players to actually to explore the map instead of: spawning -> going to a certain location -> camping -> killing everyone who is passing

How about a survival gamemode?
Every round, all the players are spawned randomly in a city of your choice (could be the entire map but it would go a little slow). They recieve some basic weaponry and armour. Their objective is to be the last man standing, every time a player dies he will become a spectator and all his weapons will fall on the ground. You get money and points for winning, you can exchange money for weapons in stores (which will be hidden to make things a little fair).