[BUG] Player teleport to spawn when get explode on bike

I found this when i test the SAM filterscript i made for a friend

The script work perfect an it only a test command so, but when i use a bike and make a missile to hit it.
When it explode player will teleport to spawnpoint with little hp and i mean "teleport" not "dead"

That weird isn't it? so i just make the simple command with CreateExplosion and use it. the result is the same.

So i am really sure it was a bug and not a script bug for sure because i use the naked gamemode(new.pwn with 1 new player class) and only 2 filter script(test_cmds to spawn the bike,and my current made filterscript but this have nothing to do with the teleport am sure)

This bug happen only with the bike(not motorbike) form what i test

Can anyone confirm this? It happen to my game but maybe it because a mod but i only edit some model and weapon data.

And if it really a bug. I hope it fix because the bike really have a big role with my filterscript for a reason and i cannot progress it with this bug.

Not get it? Want some clip? I can upload it but i think you can test it yourself.

dude... there are thousands of these bugs.. whats new?

you can avoid this by removing the player from vehicle or setting his to 0 hp... Try different things..

OK, now i see from what i hear from my friend. This bug exist since 0.2x(or below that).
So am sorry for that. I never see this bug i not have the time for samp since 0.3a until now...

And nice to see that even it a know bug and it never fix. Why? Isn't this necessary to fix than add those useless object? i am really lost respect to sa-mp right now. (or it a gta sa bug? really strang)
but anyway i hope it fix in the further even it will never get fix.