[Poll]Have you ever bothered to look at the Internet list?

Yes or No?

I only look on the internet list to see how many empty, 500 slots servers there are. However, hosted tab is becoming more crappier by the day as well. Full of Rus/Polska/Romania servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I only look on the internet list to see how many empty, 500 slots servers there are. However, hosted tab is becoming more crappier by the day as well. Full of Rus/Polska/Romania servers.
yea true.mostly russian servers are filling up the space..and at the internet tab it feel like it never stops loading..

The hosted tab needs to be wiped and re-done. It's getting full of shit servers.

I just opened internet tab and my samp client stopped responding and this is not the first time :P

Yeah, but only when I was an noob. Now there's only 500 slot servers with crappy connections and gamemode-edits...

But the hosted tab is getting shitty too... full of 11 y.o. kids servers who abuse and shit.
I mean, try to open an server. Within a few minutes you'll get this:

'hi der robin'
'Hello.'
'can i be admin'
'What? No, in order to become an admin you must be able to handle real power, not abusing and mature. And you should not ask, if the team finds you appropiate they will PM you on the forums asking to make an application.'
'oh so ican no be admin?'
'Not yet, you've just joined!'
'fuck yuo fater ass mother fuka ass dik heed'
'/q'

To see how many Servers are there i can see that in irc sa-mp channel too :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by robintjeh
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, but only when I was an noob. Now there's only 500 slot servers with crappy connections and gamemode-edits...

But the hosted tab is getting shitty too... full of 11 y.o. kids servers who abuse and shit.
I mean, try to open an server. Within a few minutes you'll get this:

'hi der robin'
'Hello.'
'can i be admin'
'What? No, in order to become an admin you must be able to handle real power, not abusing and mature. And you should not ask, if the team finds you appropiate they will PM you on the forums asking to make an application.'
'oh so ican no be admin?'
'Not yet, you've just joined!'
'fuck yuo fater ass mother fuka ass dik heed'
'/q'
Thats very true in the Internet tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samp_India
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats very true in the Internet tab.
He is talking about the hosted tab

Yes, I once looked at the internet list. That's all.