Good video format.

Hello!

So I am used to do a lot of videos of my script for previews however the problem is by using fraps is that it records and saves the file in big amounts of GB even if its 2 min or 1 min.

So I am here for a small help, which is what video format to actually convert the frapped video into.
Im using Total Video Converter and theres shite loads of options to choose, so yea what is the best video format to convert it ti have quality video with not GB sized file?

Thank you!

If you want to have small files I'd suggest mp4 format.

Well, you could use Bandicam to record, then you wouldnt have the monster files. You can also choose what format it saves as including ******* HD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryUnibrow
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, you could use Bandicam to record, then you wouldnt have the monster files. You can also choose what format it saves as including ******* HD.
Darn lol If I would hear about it before I would buy it before Fraps I will check it out thou! but till I wont have it suggestions are welcome since I will need to record sooner or later.

Just compress the fraps file to vlc or VGA with windows moviemaker and it'll be alot smaller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
Just compress the fraps file to vlc or VGA with windows moviemaker and it'll be alot smaller.
Compressing with WMM usually affects the quality.

MP4 is great. I have 15 minute videos which are just below 400 MB and they're good quality. (720p) The MP3 and MP4 file formats were designed to use as few hard drive space as possible.

Aite thanks everyone, will go with the MP4 format until I will buy bandicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryUnibrow
Посмотреть сообщение
Compressing with WMM usually affects the quality.
Then compress with Adobe Aftereffects or Sony Vegas pro 10. No more quality problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
Then compress with Adobe Aftereffects or Sony Vegas pro 10. No more quality problems.
Yea that is why I use Sony Vegas, so I guess I wont need to change the recorder so fast thou are there any converters that have option as someone said above "*******" and so on?