Script Kiddies | Don't be one.

Even though there are HUNDREDS of posts, probably THOUSANDS on correct usage of the forums, I still to this day am astounded as to the quantity of skids attempting to create servers.

MAKE SURE YOU SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST LOL.

I can guarantee your question has been answered, if not several times. USE ******.

Should your question NOT have an answer that's attainable by searching, think about why that is.

Often, it's because your question is either:

a) Really stupid
b) Not a question

A VERY large portion of this forum is literally people asking questions about why outdated scripts (such as the GodFather) don't work, why they are getting stupid errors/warnings and why when they download a gamemode it doesn't work the moment they press start.

If you want to create a server, DO SOME RESEARCH.

There are excellent guides written on how to install/start/administer your server. There is also an entire section dedicated to supporting you with this.

When choosing a gamemode, peer review will very quickly inform you if you should even bother with it. READ THE AUTHORS DESCRIPTION. Often they will include setup/usage/editing tips that will save you a considerable amount of time.

Last but not least, learn how to script! It's really not overly complicated. The internet is LITTERED with tutorials on PAWN and it's usage.

REMEMBER. Your first line of attack should ALWAYS be http://wiki.sa-mp.com. It has EVERYTHING about scripting for SA-MP.

Don't be scared off, it's not my intention with this post at all, but in order for us to actually assist you, you need to be able to script first. No-one here really wants to write your GM. No-one wants to run your server for you.

If you would like those services, you will need to pay for them.

skids -> kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0pAz
Посмотреть сообщение
skids -> kids.
-> under 12 years old.