What do you think about my logos??

Hi!

What do you think about my logos: For my server: Fire'n Flames rpg tdm dm,??...

I know it doesn't looks so good.. But it's really hard.. And aslo harder when u don't get some ideas...
If u have any ideas etc what I can do better please tell me some ideas etc what I can improve..

Edit: Quality got a bit bader because I took a bit big setting when I uploaded the pictures..

Looks nice.
You used Photoshop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironboy
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks nice.
You used Photoshop?
Thanks! , Yep I used Photoshop .

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks! , Yep I used Photoshop .
I have seen many ppl are using photoshop for these logos.And i dont know even a single word about Photoshop.
Can you tell me which version of photoshop you are using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironboy
Посмотреть сообщение
I have seen many ppl are using photoshop for these logos.And i dont know even a single word about Photoshop.
Can you tell me which version of photoshop you are using?
I'm using 5.5 and aslo I have CS2 but I recommand the CS2...

The first one would be okay, but the text doesn't really match, the colors, the size, you should work on that.
You should've used a transparent background for the second one. Also, work on your text a bit, use more simple fonts and colors for logos.

If this server is in English, and you're coding it, you wouldn't do a good job because your English sucks imo.

Do a Swedish server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansish
Посмотреть сообщение
The first one would be okay, but the text doesn't really match, the colors, the size, you should work on that.
You should've used a transparent background for the second one. Also, work on your text a bit, use more simple fonts and colors for logos.
Okay thanks alot for ur recommandations ..

Edit: I tryd to: transparent backroud but Photshop whas fu**t up ..
Or I made a mistake..

Schurman: Yeah, I made some mistakes in the text....
I'm not a good writer when I'm tierd lol :P... + I'm a Swede..

Edit: First post upadated with some writing mistakes etc...

Im gonna be 100% honest... Imho it looks like crap... The colors doesent match and the images doesent seem to blend in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scones
Посмотреть сообщение
Im gonna be 100% honest... Imho it looks like crap... The colors doesent match and the images doesent seem to blend in.
Yeah, I'ts hard to make it look good,but I will remake..

Any ideas for new colors??... And size for pictures?.. Backround color almost the hardest.. But
suggest both.. ...