How to make faction ?

Please help , i dont know how to make Faction .. I wanna truck faction

Hmm Well !!!!. since people for sure around here will dump your noob question . and i know you are a brilliant person i tell ya what here the most secret that no one know to make a faction well

GO LEARN PAWN SCRIPTING IDIOT IT'S CALLED SCRIPTING YOU CAN'T TAKE A DAM PROGRAM TO MAKE A FACTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedo_
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm Well !!!!. since people for sure around here will dump your noob question . and i know you are a brilliant person i tell ya what here the most secret that no one know to make a faction well

GO LEARN PAWN SCRIPTING IDIOT IT'S CALLED SCRIPTING YOU CAN'T TAKE A DAM PROGRAM TO MAKE A FACTION
If you can't help him, do not post on this. Calling others idiots will just make yourself look like an idiot.

If you want a trucking faction, you can simply make a Faction area in a player enum if you have it, for example:

pawn Код:
enum pInfo
{
    pFaction,
    pRank,
}
new PlayerInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][pInfo];
After which, you're going to want to figure what you want in it, for example, a /makeleader command could be as followed:

pawn Код:
CMD:makeleader(playerid, params[])
{
    new target, targetname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], string[128], name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], query[45], faction;
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] == 5 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] == 6)
    {
        if (sscanf(params, "ui", target, faction)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x787878AA, "Usage: /makeadmin <playerid> <faction>");
        else if(!IsPlayerConnected(target)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x787878AA,"SERVER: Invalid player ID");
        name = GetName(playerid);
        targetname = GetName(target);
        PlayerInfo[target][pFaction] = faction;
        PlayerInfo[target][pRank] = 6;
        format(string, 128, "You have been made leader of faction slot %i by administrator %s.", PlayerInfo[target][pFaction], name);
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
        format(string, 128, "You've made %s the leader of faction slot %i", targetname, PlayerInfo[target][pFaction]);
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
        format(query, sizeof(query), "UPDATE `playerdata` SET `Faction` = '%i' WHERE `user` = '%s'", PlayerInfo[target][pFaction],targetname);
        mysql_query(query);
    }
    else
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x787878AA, "You are not authorized to use that command!");
    }
    return 1;
}
This command is done with ZCMD, as well as sscanf and mysql. If you want a command like this, you would need to change it to your file saving system as well as change the variables for admins and what-not. I suggest learning to script, for example, by looking over a script. You should always start at the bottom, such as a deathmatch gamemode that could be simple. If you need some additional help, feel free to contact me via PM and I could help you.

Of course, this post would be humongous if I were to include a whole faction system for you, and It would take some time to make it, so I suggest figuring how to do it yourself.

TIP: Make sure to include details to what you want, others might bash about your question like the person above, if you haven't tried anything, you will never learn.

EDIT: Plus, I have some stocks and functions not included in this section that is part of the above code, so I suggest not just copying and pasting it in an attempt to make a faction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedo_
Посмотреть сообщение

Why dont you help him?
or something like that?

anyways don't be rude we are in one community here