Moveable gate problem

Hey guys,
I've a big problem with making a moveable gate
pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/sfopen", true))
    {
        if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 1 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pLeader] == 1)
        {
            if (IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 15,-1564.4650,661.7663,7.0391))
            {
                if(sfpdg1 == 1) {SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "** Gate is Already Opened"); return 1; }
                MoveDynamic(sfpdgate1,-1572.1999511719, 658.79998779297, 6.9000000953674, 0);
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_BLUE,"The Barrier is Opened.");
                SenClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE,"Hint: Use /sfclose to close it again.");
                format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s takes his/her remote and Open.", sendername);
                sfpdg1 = 1;
            }
            else
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY,"* Not near a Barrier that you can open.");
            }
    return 1;
    }
these are the lines i added:
pawn Код:
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(3492) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(3521) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(3867) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerInterior" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(3910) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleName"
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(3910) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(3926) : error 004: function "IsASalesVehicle" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(3930) : error 004: function "GetVehiclePrice" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(4025) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(4030) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(4035) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(4040) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(4045) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(5678) : error 004: function "ClearChatbox" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(5745) : error 004: function "ClearChatbox" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(6264) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(6304) : error 004: function "SafeResetPlayerWeapons" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(6333) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerWeapon" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(6380) : error 004: function "SaveGuns" is not implemented
And these are the errors i get when i try to compile it

Can someone plz tell me what to do?
I just don't know it anymore

Thanks in advance

guys does anyone know how to fix this?

error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleName" = You have Defined the Variable.

The Rest is Quite Simple, You Dont Have the Functions.

And im Pretty Sure these Errors are not Even Caused from that Code.
Its in LARP.pwn Itself, Because i Dont See you Use,

SafeGivePlayerWeapon, Ect..

Maybe its time you Went an do a bit of Research...
Deadset,

Cheers

Ricey.

I don't really understand what you, can you plz tell me what to do to fix it?

I Can't Sorry.

You See how the Error Says
error 004: function "SaveGuns" is not implemented

SaveGuns is not in the Code you Posted,
Meaning Your Code you Posted has Nothing to do with all them Errors.
Your Not Including the Function in that Code you Posted.

Please Atleast Learn Basic PAWN.

Cheers,
Ricey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw_peeters
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey guys,
I've a big problem with making a moveable gate
pawn Код:
    {
        {
            {
                if(sfpdg1 == 1) {SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "** Gate is Already Opened"); return 1; }
                SenClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE,"Hint: Use /sfclose to close it again.");
                format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s takes his/her remote and Open.", sendername);
                sfpdg1 = 1;
            }
            else
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY,"* Not near a Barrier that you can open.");
            }
    return 1;
    }
these are the lines i added:
pawn Код:
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(3492) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(3521) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(3867) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerInterior" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(3910) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleName"
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(3910) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(3926) : error 004: function "IsASalesVehicle" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(3930) : error 004: function "GetVehiclePrice" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(4025) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(4030) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(4035) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(4040) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(4045) : error 004: function "SafeSetPlayerPos" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(5678) : error 004: function "ClearChatbox" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(5745) : error 004: function "ClearChatbox" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(6264) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(6304) : error 004: function "SafeResetPlayerWeapons" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(6333) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerWeapon" is not implemented
C:\Users\jw\Desktop\larp.pwn(6380) : error 004: function "SaveGuns" is not implemented
And these are the errors i get when i try to compile it

Can someone plz tell me what to do?
I just don't know it anymore

Thanks in advance
You're missing a bracket...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricey
Посмотреть сообщение
I Can't Sorry.

You See how the Error Says
error 004: function "SaveGuns" is not implemented

SaveGuns is not in the Code you Posted,
Meaning Your Code you Posted has Nothing to do with all them Errors.
Your Not Including the Function in that Code you Posted.

Please Atleast Learn Basic PAWN.

Cheers,
Ricey
Have you learnt basic pawn yet? Because this error is very basic.

me or ricey?
Can you maybe send the good working code?
So that i can just copy paste it into my script.
I'd be very helpfull.

thanks

For the errors that are no implements, that means the compiler doesn't know what that function is. Your function needs to be in one of the defined includes in the pawno folder. Not sure where your getting those functions from but they need to be in on the of include files and defined in the top of the script. If parts are being coppied from a script make sure you get those scripts includes. If they are being created from scratch well, thats not a good idea cause then you need to find a way to make your own includes. These can be used. (mostly from a_samp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrondakis
Посмотреть сообщение
You're missing a bracket...
scripting can be very tricky when it comes to brackets and such. what vrondakis said is right, you missed one bracket.

fixed the code, try this:
pawn Код:
    {
        {
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE,"Hint: Use /sfclose to close it again.");
                sfpdg1 = 1;
            }
            else
            {
            }
        }
        return 1;
    }