Scripter Required

Unlike the several idiotic topics posted requesting a scripter for free,
We are looking for a Scripter with a great range of overall knowledge and attributes to fix a major error in our server, due to our developer being away on a holiday we require it as soon as possible.

We will be paying a great sum of money, to enquire further send me a PM.
I will enlist all the information of the issue and how much we would be willing to offer via PM.

There is also an oppertunity on the side for further work,
so we would prefer someone whom is not fully pledged towards a current organisation.

I'm a scripter if you seen my work on my Vortex 2 Edit and also i will work for free i don't like asking/getting money from others!
Thanks i have barely any time to PM so im typing this VERY fast if you further want to contact me email me- cole.trethewey@yahoo.com OR Skype me - colefrick
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole_Trethewey
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm a scripter if you seen my work on my Vortex 2 Edit and also i will work for free i don't like asking/getting money from others!
Wtf. lol

anyway what script do you need to work on ? RP / stunts / freeroam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond007
Посмотреть сообщение
Wtf. lol

anyway what script do you need to work on ? RP / stunts / freeroam?
Whats wrong with me saying i dont want money from others?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Whats wrong with me saying i dont want money from others?
You didn't have time to write out an adequate PM, but had time to stick around for 6 minutes and respond to questions? Interesting. Besides, he already said in his original post that he wasn't looking for someone who is short on time, so to speak. I don't believe you fit that.

I've sent a PM your way.

Just because i do a quick reply doesn't mean that i have no time on my hands i have messegas flying in about scripting and i still have allot of time...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Just because i do a quick reply doesn't mean that i have no time on my hands i have messegas flying in about scripting and i still have allot of time...
Quote:
i have barely any time to PM
Sorry, I forgot writing a PM takes such a huge gap out of time. Either way, I'm done here.