Players may temporarily spawn a random weapon while entering a vehicle

I found out that if a player does enter a vehicle (while doing it there's a chance of 0,2%) that a player will spawn a random weapon.

Version: 0.3d R2 Server&Client

I hope this will be fixed in the next update.

Regards

Never saw that. Test with multiple scripts, maybe it is some scripting issue.

Well no it's actually not a scripting issue :/

I use an anti cheat which detects what kind of weapons does a player spawn after player update and so I was able to see what and where the weapon has been spawned (This have detected on me even I didn't use any kind of mods/cheats/hacks)

This was detectable with GetPlayerWeapon and GetPlayerWeaponData

(I guess it must be a client side issue or the server just desyncs while a player does enter a vehicle)

Mind showing the exact code to check it?
I am curious about this.

Where you can get the include: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=280549

I won't show lines of my whole weapon anti cheat, but I can show you a callback which does get called after almost every player update (only in case of weapon update)
pawn Code:
public OnPlayerWeaponDataChange(playerid, slot, oldweapon, newweapon)
{
    printf("Player ID %d spawned weapon ID %d on slot %d. Old: %d", playerid, newweapon, slot, oldweapon);
    return 1;
}
From the logs:
Code:
In Vehicle: Enforcer(8)
Player Vehicle Health: 998.41
AC Vehicle Health 1000.00
Holding Weapon: Tec9(1000)
Player Weapons:
N/A(0), Deagle(100), Tec9(1000)

AC Weapons:
N/A(0), Deagle(100), MP5(1000)

I ve seen this. May this help you:
A guy had MP5 with 1000 ammo. He has a low ping. He spend on server about 5 minutes before.
Ok, so he entered my truck with G and then the truck strangly moved forward without me as driver doing anything.
I haven't seen that 'truck lag move' before on 0.3a b or c
Does this bug spawns a weapon with 0 ammo?

2,807,748 spawned since 0.3, not one has spawned the driver/passenger a weapon.

It must a bug when getting the players data, check this thread out:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=312184

Getting data while the player is not spawned, or in a vehicle sometimes throws up wrong data. How does the filterscript you're using, know when the player is spawned in the gamemode?

I'm not using any filterscripts for my server. It's just an include which helps me to filter out player side changes.

I just set/check a simple PVar if a player does spawn/has been spawned.

This callback won't get called if somebody has joined the server (also while being in class selection)

I don't know but if it has been fixed in 0.3e but this bug is really annoying in 0.3d.

It has to be a scripting issue