Register test..

I have this Passport test for players that i want to make it when the player registers too, how can i make it when a new player registers it gives him the test and if he failed in it he gets kicked?

Код:
	if(OnPassportTest[playerid] == 1)
	{
	    if(TestStep[playerid] == 1)
	    {
	        if(strcmp(text, "c", true) == 0)
			{
                ClearChatbox(playerid, 10);
                TestStep[playerid] = 2;
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"2 - What does 'In Character (IC)' Stands for?");
			    ClearChatbox(playerid, 4);
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"a. The Place where i can kill everyone with my car");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"b. The place where i can hack money and give it away.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"c. The place where i must Roleplay what i am.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"d. The place where i must take a gun and kill everyone.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"e. The place where i must annoy others for admin status.");
			    return 0;
			}
			else
			{
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"* You have failed your test, now you can do it again in Five Hours.");
                PlayerInfo[playerid][pPassportTime] = 21600;
                OnPassportTest[playerid] = 0;
                TestStep[playerid] = 0;
                return 0;
			}
		}
		else if(TestStep[playerid] == 2)
	    {
			{
                TestStep[playerid] = 3;
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"3 - What does 'Out of Character (OOC)' Stands for?");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"a. The place where i can kill everyone and then quit the server.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"b. The place where i can abuse my commands and force the roleplay on others.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"c. The place where i can hack money and give it away for free.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"d. The place where i can beg for admin status then abusing it.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"e. The place where i can act like myself and not my character.");
			    return 0;
			}
			else
			{
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"* You have failed your test, now you can do it again in Five Hours.");
                TestStep[playerid] = 0;
                return 0;
			}
		}
		else if(TestStep[playerid] == 3)
	    {
	        if(strcmp(text, "e", true) == 0)
			{
                TestStep[playerid] = 4;
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"4 - What does 'Powergaming' Stands for?");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"a. That i can kill anyone without a reason.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"b. That i force the roleplay on other people.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"c. That i can use my helicopter to kill anyone.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"d. That i can drive by on my car and kill everyone.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"e. That i can hack and fly around san andreas.");
			    return 0;
			}
			else
			{
                TestStep[playerid] = 0;
                return 0;
			}
		}
		else if(TestStep[playerid] == 4)
	    {
	        if(strcmp(text, "b", true) == 0)
			{
                TestStep[playerid] = 5;
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"5 - What does 'Metagaming' Stands for?");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"a. The use of a car to kill everyone with it.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"b. The use of hacks and abusing the possible script bugs.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"c. The use of guns to kill anyone without a reason.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"d. The use of Out of Character information at In Character.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"e. The use of commands to force the rolepaly on someone else.");
			    return 0;
			}
			else
			{
                TestStep[playerid] = 0;
                return 0;
			}
		}
		else if(TestStep[playerid] == 5)
	    {
	        if(strcmp(text, "d", true) == 0)
			{
                TestStep[playerid] = 6;
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"6 - Where is the LSPD placed on?");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"a. Commerce, Los Santos.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"b. Pershing Square, Los Santos.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"c. Creek, Las Venturas.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"d. Queens, San Fierro.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"e. Roca Escalante, Las Venturas.");
			    return 0;
			}
			else
			{
                TestStep[playerid] = 0;
                return 0;
			}
		}
		else if(TestStep[playerid] == 6)
	    {
			{
                TestStep[playerid] = 7;
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"7 - What should i do when i get shoot?");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"a. Run in circles and beat the attacker.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"b. Act scared like in real life.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"c. Take a gun out of your ass and shoot him.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"d. Take cover on a wall and PM a cop to save you.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"e. Use /ad and ask for help in Caps.");
			    return 0;
			}
			else
			{
                TestStep[playerid] = 0;
                return 0;
			}
		}
		else if(TestStep[playerid] == 7)
	    {
			{
                TestStep[playerid] = 8;
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"8 - What should i do when an admin tells me something?");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"a. Ignore him and keep playing");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"b. Quit and never come back.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"c. Do what he says and stay calm.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"d. Spam his pm's with insults then Quit.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"e. Hack and kill him with a minigun.");
			    return 0;
			}
			else
			{
                TestStep[playerid] = 0;
                return 0;
			}
		}
		else if(TestStep[playerid] == 8)
	    {
			{
                TestStep[playerid] = 9;
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"9 - What should i do when an admins punishes my friend?");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"a. Use /ad to moan about the punishment with caps.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"b. PM the admin and moan about the punishment.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"c. Spam /atalk to moan about the punishment.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"d. Report him at the forums for abuser.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"e. Stay Calm, with the mouth shut, You can't comment on punishments.");
			    return 0;
			}
			else
			{
                TestStep[playerid] = 0;
                return 0;
			}
		}
		else if(TestStep[playerid] == 9)
	    {
	        if(strcmp(text, "e", true) == 0)
			{
                TestStep[playerid] = 10;
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"10 - What should i do if a hacker gives me hacked money?");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"a. Keep the money, use it to buy nice things such lots of weapons.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"b. Give the money back, and ignore him without telling admins.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"c. Use /charity with the money and never mention nothing about the hacker.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"d. Give to any admin the money and report the hacker.");
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"e. Quit, and come back in a few hours and waste the money.");
			    return 0;
			}
			else
			{
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"* You have failed your test.");
                TestStep[playerid] = 0;
                return 0;
			}
		}
		else if(TestStep[playerid] == 10)
	    {
	        if(strcmp(text, "d", true) == 0)
			{
                TestStep[playerid] = 0;
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN,"You have passed your test, you're now a Legal Citizen!");
			    PlayerInfo[playerid][pPassport] = 1;
			    return 0;
			}
			else
			{
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW,"* You have failed your test..");
                TestStep[playerid] = 0;
                return 0;
			}
		}
	}

Give us ALL THE CODE also you could use the dialogs, OnDialogResponse if the answer is wrong add Kick(playerid);