FFS server help!!!

Yesterday I purchased a server from them and decided to move my server to Germany, after 2 days it is still saying it is being moved and I have no access, they have no contact information so I can't even ask for assistance. Can someone help me? This is a breach of contact against the uk Sale of goods act so there must something I can do!

u host server at serverffs.com? same me.. i move my server to new location.. i have wait to 3 days or 4 days now.. it still didnt move and cant use Control panel.

Move to www.volt-host.com
Cheaper + Good support + Fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mature1990
Посмотреть сообщение
u host server at serverffs.com? same me.. i move my server to new location.. i have wait to 3 days or 4 days now.. it still didnt move and cant use Control panel.
I will do something about it, I am allowed the option of a refund due to the sale of goods act so if they do not do it within the next day I will be taking this higher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCow
Посмотреть сообщение
That doesn't help me with my issue right now, if I get my money back then I will but until next month I won't have enough money.

I have a subscription and I am worried because until the server is transferred which is never going to happen because it's a bug then i can't cancel it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCow
Посмотреть сообщение
Everytime volt servers dossed

Could anyone please help me? I don't want my money wasted on a server I haven't been provided.

Contact your host about your move, see if something messed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorHost-Kevin
Посмотреть сообщение
Contact your host about your move, see if something messed up.
did you read the post - not being rude but i said they have no support at all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulram16
Посмотреть сообщение
did you read the post - not being rude but i said they have no support at all...
Well, if they have no support at all i do recommend getting a other host that can help you.