Making a command to display command.

I am very new to all of the PAWN scripting so yes I am a big noob. Now I have seen that on some servers there is a command like /cmds or /commands that will show all of the servers commands. I was wondering how I would go about making such a script.

I have a few commands that I would like to add to it like: /help /heal /kill and a few more eventually.

Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
	if (strcmp("/help", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
	{
		SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_1, "Welcome to my server Drifting Legends, I hope you enjoy your stay.");
		SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR, "If you require any assistance then don't hesitate to ask our administrators.");
		return 1;
	}
	if (strcmp("/heal", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
	{
		SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 100);
		SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR, "Your health has been successfully restored.");
		return 1;
	}
	if (strcmp("/kill", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
	{
	   SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 0);
	   return 1;

}

return 0;
}
I know I am not using zcmd or anything like that but I want to learn everything the easy way as I am a beginner.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated and would earn you +Reputation for your account.

Its good for you to use sscanf and zcmd, they will organize better your command, you just gotta search for some tutorials, now about the /commands you can either show a menu or a message:

pawn Код:
if(strcmp("/commands", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
   {
      SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_BLUE, "-----Server Commands-----");
      SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_BLUE, "/heal , /help, /kill");
      return 1;
   }
Dialog(Menu)

pawn Код:
if(strcmp("/commands", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
    {
      ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Commands:", "/heal, /kill, /heal", "Ok", "");
      return 1;
    }
its good to define some colors to use later
put this on top of your script:

pawn Код:
#define COLOR_BLUE 0x0000FFFF
Hope i helped

Mate thanks a lot for your help and quick response. I will +Rep your profile after I finish this post. Glad to know there are people like you around the forums. Thanks again for the help

Or you can do it this way.

pawn Код:
if(strcmp, cmdtext, "/commands", true, 10) == 0)
{
   new sz_msg [ 900 ];
   strcat( sz_msg, "/heal /help /kill\r\n");
   ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,1337,"DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Server Commands", sz_msg, "Close","");
   return 1;
}
I guess you don't need that now obviously because I'm scripting for you.

Even easier. Since you're new to pawn, I reckon you use Zcmd. It's a very fast, and simple command processor.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=91354

Also, if you'd like a few scripting lessons feel free to leave me a PM.

Kind Regards.